How to make a claim
Home System Repairs Made Easy.
Plumbing, electrical, heating, air-conditioning - No matter when a problem occurs, you simply phone the 24-hour toll-free number, and we'll take it from there.
- You gain access to up to $10,000 per year in eligible home repairs.
- You pay only a $50 initial consultation fee per incident.
- Parts and labour, including emergency overtime and after-hours charges are covered.
See how the Encompass Home System
Warranty Program has helped real Canadians.*
*All names have been changed to protect privacy.
- The heat transfer coil on the Burkes' heating system failed, leaving them with no heat. The repair would have cost them about $1,800, but the Burkes paid only the $50 consultation fee. Encompass covered the rest.
- The three-way lighting circuit on the stairway of the Da Silvas' older home failed and the electrician was having problems finding the broken wire. Our program arranged to install a new three-way system which would have cost the Da Silvas almost $1,000.
- The Chen's furnace broke down while still under the original manufacturer's warranty and they were left with a labour bill for almost $900. Luckily, they had the Encompass Home System Warranty program to pick up that cost for them.
"The best. We don't expect to have claims but unfortunately our air conditioning break down. The technician did figure out the problem and did fix it on the next day."
"Outlet suddenly stopped working. Call to report. A technician was dispatched - arrived monday morning around 7am as agreed and repaired the issue. Very knowledgeable."